To make a single contribution make cheques payable to Saphara and send to address below:Dr Christine Burnett Saphara 7 Demesne Avenue Holywood Co. Down BT18 9ND
If you are a taxpayer, completing the Saphara Giftaid Declaration will enable us to increase the value of your donation.
Make a difference through a monthly donation to Saphara. Saphara Bank Details Leaflet and send to Christine Burnett.
For Christmas or other special occasions.
Alternative gifts can be purchased which make a real difference to children and their families living in poverty in India through Saphara’s partners.
* £5 will buy a chair for a child in a school in the slums
* £10 will buy a school desk
* £10 will provide a uniform and books to enable a child to attend school
* £15 for four chickens to provide a woman with income for her children
* £20 will pay for a teacher to enable a child to attend school for six months
* £25 for a goat to help sustain a poor rural family
Download order form and send with the payment to Christine Burnett.
Saphara is a registered charity: XT 12458
For further details contact Christine on 44 (0) 7747611156 or at email@example.com